Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve


My poor husband has pneumonia. He took off two days earlier this week. He's almost done his second round of antibiotics. The stuff he's coughing up shouldn't be coming out of a human body. It's disgusting. It needs to come out but he's really sick. He tried to call off today because after 2 breathing treatments he wasn't doing very well. His boss told him he could be an hour late but if he called off she's write him up for not calling 2 hours before and he could loose 3 days work - being suspended. So he took extra prednisone and went to work anyway.

It seems like a stupid rule - if you break for leg an hour before a shift do you get written up for not calling 2 hours before?

Either way - I love my husband for being such a good provider. I pray we will one day get to a place where he doesn't have to work sick for weeks on end because we can't afford for him not to work. If he'd been able to take off a few days to rest and get better. Maybe it wouldn't have gotten this bad.

The kids and I are sick. Thankfully DD is taking a nap. She's hardly eating but took her breathing treatments like a big girl. DS is watching Christmas movies. I am trying to do house work in between resting. While I am not coughing as bad - holy - one second I'm find the next second I am so weak and dizzy. So I am taking my time. Working slowly. I did some dishes and this morning I gathered up and took out all the trash. PTL I thought I was about out of lemon tea but I found another box - while looking for alphabet noodles for veggie soup that I didn't find.

DS is asking if we could one day get a real live tree. I told him if Daddy, him and his sister are suddenly cured of asthma and allergies I would be GLAD to get him a real Christmas tree.


I would also like anyone and everyone who feels led to pray for a little boy named Noah.

www.prayingfornoah.com

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment