Sunday, December 4, 2011

Weekend


We put up our Christmas tree today. It went better than I expected it to go. DS did his best to help and DD did he best to take the tree apart. I'd decided maybe I could forgo tying the tree to the wall. I figured our tree would be safe on the table since it's a cute little 3 foot tree. Nope. DD thew it over her head behind he back. It landed on her brother and she was triumphant.

My husband got me an early gift - a mini muffin tin. I've wanted one for a while. It will be perfect for making kiddo sized snacks. Now if only I could still get my son to eat something other than a chocolate chip muffin. I am thinking of making a fruit muffin with pureed fruit and sticking some chocolate chips on top to see if he'd go for it.

DD is starting to come out of the super bad sickness funk - hopefully her ear will start to be less disgusting sooon. I am so over green goo leaking out of my child. Not cool. I am hoping her eating will pick up she had maybe 10oz formula, 6oz Pedialyte and 4oz of apple sauce. Not enough.

1 comment:

  1. I so want my Christmas tree to be up! I hope it doesn't get thrown around though!

    ReplyDelete