Friday, August 26, 2011

Breakfast


We finished our first week of school. Last week I knew I'd have to encourage my son to eat breakfast so I stocked up on eggs. Scrambled eggs take less than 5 minutes and he LOVES them. Two eggs scrambled or 1 egg and 1 sliced banana or 1 egg and some yogurt.

My son doesn't see cereal as breakfast and he'd never eat it covered with milk so I don't get to cop out at breakfast. I used to make pancakes, french toast and waffles in advance to re-heat in the toaster. It was wonderful. He however has decided he will only eat store waffles and won't touch French toast or re-heated pancakes anymore. I tried to get him to try home fries calling them breakfast french fries but he wouldn't go for it. Maybe if I just bake regular cut potato fries to serve with bacon and eggs he'd at least try it.

Will be hunting down breakfast recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment