Friday, November 4, 2011

Friday Photo Feature


This is a picture of my kids running to the playground. This was Halloween night. After refusing to wear their costumes I turned them into Farmers. Rubber boots, bib overalls, plaid shirts...my son had a rake and would shout out "Stop thief!" because Mr. McGregor did.I had to explain to people my son's love for Peter Rabbit but I didn't think they'd get an 19th Century English farmer. I was wishing I'd had a stuffed rabbit - I'd have tied it from his belt...since Mr. Rabbit ended up in a pie. LOL We went to the park between Truck or Treats as we had some time to kill between the two. The kids had fun. We had fun.

3 comments:

  1. Oh that is so sweet! Way to be creative, Mama! :) Really the whole having fun thing is what matters anyway!

    ReplyDelete