Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Busy Busy


I've been super busy trying to get my house into the sort of shape I'd like it to be in. It's slow but I'm working at it every day on top of my other work and it's coming along. I notice a difference. I have already donated 2 bags of clothes to a second hand store and thrown out oodles of trash. I am also selling some of my books and those I don't want that I can't sell will also be donated.

We're hoping to move in the spring and I want to take as little of the clutter that's holding us back with us when we leave. Leave room open and newer and better things like more book shelves and more books. Haha.

My pain level is not much fun today. I haven't done much today. I have a load of laundry to put in the dryer and I have to get dinner together. Thankfully since I am having good days and getting stuff done on them my house doesn't seem as trashed as it usually would.

My daughter has been having seizures again. Several a week. We were hoping it was because she was sick but she's been better for over a week and still she's had 1 possibly two since. So we see the neurologist at the end of the week and we'll see what the heck we are going to do.

Other wise my baby is a happy and bright 27 month old. She's awesome. She counts up to 18-19 now regularly and recognizes all her letters. She mixed up lower case l and upper case I and E and F but for the most part she does amazing even with some of the more wonky fonts. She loves screaming out the letters from signs in the store.

My son's latest obsession is becoming a sheep farmer. Yep. How odd is that. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment